Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Haute Bijoux

As promised, today we are featuring some unique finds to put the icing on your cake. I'm talking about accessories and more specifically...JEWELRY. A woman can never have enough, in my opinion. I'm not referring to fancy gems either. Summer is a great time to stash your pearls and bring out the fashion pieces. Since tribal fashion has been the main theme of my last two posts, I'm going to carry it into this post as well. Here are some treasures that made me drool:







Saltwater Cowgirl's "Faith" Necklace







Made of black bamboo coral beads and turquiose, this playful piece would look fabulous with the strapless knotted dress in the previous post!




Astali's Peacock Earrings:


Made of real peacock feathers and black swarovski crystals. Pair them with any outfit for a touch of elegant whimsy!

Maric Turquoise and Copper Bracelet:

A simple piece of wearable art made in France! Check out Maric's Etsy shop for more tres chic designs!

Do you have a fabulous find that you would like featured in a post? Just email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment